I’m hoping for guidance regarding the computation of withholding tax on compensation. What if the company is not yet registred with the SSS, PHIC, Pag-IBIG (and the deadline is on August 10, 2017 for the 1601-C so I’m asking for help) meaning, it didn’t pay for the employer’s contributions. What can I do about this? Thank you very much!