Good day. I’m currently belong to private withholding agent under seller of service. For my monthly income, a Form 2307 was filed every month in which expanded withholding tax (EWT) and withholding to business tax were deducted. But when filing quarterly income tax payment using Form 1701Q, only the EWT was used as creditable tax withheld. Can I also used the business tax as creditable tax withheld in quarterly/annual payment? If so, do I need other documents other than 1701Q? And what are these documents?

Thanks in advance. God bless and more power.